Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love this day. What an excuse to eat a ton of chocolate!

Last night we rented "Ringu," the Japanese movie upon which "The Ring" was based. In fact, the two movies are almost identical. There were a couple of plot differences, and the American version was much more frightening, but all in all it was the same movie. We watched later in the evening, and after it ended began to get ready for bed. I went into the bedroom and started taking my hair down, which involves the removal of about 25 bobby pins (anyone who knows me will tell you that I have THE wildest, curliest hair in the world, and therefore it takes a LOT to control it, including about 25 bobby pins...I am not exaggerating). After the pins were all out, I flipped my head upside down to make sure I hadn't missed any; when I finished and put my head up, I thought, "That's funny, my hairs covering my face like the chick in the movie." This thought led to, "I'm going to go try to scare Eric..." (who was quite innocently brushing his teeth in the bathroom). I walked up to the door with my hair still over my face and slapped my hand loudly on the doorframe to get his attention...

...holy CRAP I have never seen a grown man jump so far! He TOTALLY freaked out, jumping backwards, throwing his toothbrush into the sink, and yelling, "Aaaaah!" I, of course, started laughing, and all he could say to me was, "Go away right now," through clenched teeth. I walked back into the bedroom and painfully tried to repress the MONSTROUS laughter that was VIOLENTLY trying to escape me. After a few minutes I heard nothing except, "You do realize I am SO going to get you back for this?" from the bathroom. At that point I burst out laughing, as he warned me that I was lucky because he almost punched me (of course that's when he thought I was a ghost, not his girlfriend...now that I think about it, what good would punching a ghost do?).

So now I'm on the lookout...anyone who knows Eric knows that he's an eye-for-an-eye type of guy. He's going to get me, and it's going to be good, and I'm totally scared.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, February 14, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Oh, yes you should be afraid. I am SO going to get you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home