Friday, March 04, 2005

Ode to the Goddess of Spring

It's going to be 70 degrees outside today, can you believe it? I find it hilarious that a month ago I was writing about how exciting it was that it was up to 34 degrees! I've decided that this is totally flip-flop weather, and so when I get home from work today I'm going to put on flip-flops. Oh, AND it's Friday! What better start to a weekend than a 70-degree Friday? I'm so pumped I can hardly work...oh wait...yeah, I can never really work. This just makes me think about all kinds of springy things, like giving my car a good cleaning (you know, de-mud and de-salt and de-sand it), purchasing a tanning package, planting flowers in the pots on our balcony, taking long evening walks outside, having a few drinks with friends outside by the grill!

17 days until the first day of Spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home