Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Making out with a Movie Star.

So I had an interesting night last night. I had gone out to get drinks with a couple of my girl friends at this really posh bar near downtown KC. We had all been staying home for a while, and decided to live it up for one night, work or no work. We also decided that money was not going to be an object...which always leads to frightening things.

We were all dressed like little hos, I have to admit. Sam is really tall and she has these ginormous boobs, and she was wearing a shirt cut so low that we had to use double-sided tape to keep her in. The shirt also had no back, and every time she bent over you could see the whole show if you were standing to her side. She did that a lot, and we got three free rounds of drinks off guys for it.

I was completely wasted within about an hour. We were taking double shots of Hypnotq in between our drinks. We ended up buying an entire bottle of the stuff from the bar after about 30 inutes, because we taking so many shots. My friend Liz was in a wine mood, and so we also bought two bottles of our favorite wine. We sat at a small table by the dance floor and had a GREAT time. We must have had at least 15 different guys at our table throughout the course of the night.

At about 1am, Kate came running back to our table from a restroom break and excitedly told us that Hayden Christensen was in the bar! Of course we didn't believe her, because wouldn't we have known he was in town or something? So Sam went over to the bar to check it out. She came back and was freaking out: it was him!

So of course, in our drunkenness, we decided that we HAD to get him to sit at our table. Kate is the hottest of our friends, plus she was wearing a skirt so short you could see her thong when she walked; and trust me, she has a GREAT ass. So we sent her off to get him and continued our partying. A few minutes later, Kate came back...ON HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN'S ARM!

He sat down with us and was being way cool. He was totally flirty, of course, but all four of us were, too. He let me sit in his lap, and so in exchange I let him take a shot off my boobs. It was awesome! Anyway, after a few minutes it seemed like everyone in the club was coming by our table, and it was getting really annoying. Especially when other girls came by to try and steal our prize. Hayden suggested that we go up to the VIP room above the DJ. Uh, dud! Yeah we'll go!

So up we went, and that's when things got nuts. I guess Liz decided that we needed to try and get Hayden to sleep with us. What's better than four girls, she figured? It was a sure thing. So in her drunken wonderness she whispered to him that we were all really horny and we were all really bi-sexual. He was, of course, very intrigued by this. He asked her to prove it, so she came over and sat in my lap. We started making out right there in the club! I have to admit it was getting really hot. Sam and Kate started getting jealous, because Hayden was totally get in the middle of us, so they tried to join in too. Before you know it, the five of us were practically doing it on the couch in the VIP room of the club! It was cool, because any other time that's happened at a club the bouncers have kicked me out. This time they left us alone, since it was a movie star.

Pretty soon the club closed down and the lights went on. At this point Sam was so gone she could hardly even kiss me anymore, so I decided to take her home. As far as I know, Kate and Liz went back to Hayden's hotel with him. I haven't talked to them yet today, but I'm guessing it was a good night!

I MADE OUT WITH HAYDEN! I MADE OUT WITH HAYDEN!

8 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

HAHAHAHAHA! You are getting spammed! You need to get the word verification.

oh, wait. I see you just added it. Good call.

Sexy story, btw. We want more details.

 
At 1:04 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Usted baila como un hombre que vive mujer.

 
At 1:22 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Jen said...

I dance like a man who lives like a woman? Is that what that means?

 
At 6:15 AM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Um...I have NO idea what that guy was trying to say.

Technically it said: "You dance like a man that lives (like) old woman"

Either my slang is off, or this is incorrect. I wouldn't worry about it.

 
At 1:24 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger PJ said...

That's really funny!

So, Jen, I just got caught up on everything.

It just NOW occurred to me that Eric's "Jen" link was you. I didn't even know you HAD a blog until now.

Go figure. I'll link you as soon as I can into my office.

 
At 1:20 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Jen said...

It's okay, Pizzle. I just figured you were dissing me. :)

 
At 3:37 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, is this story for real or am I being a dense, credible blonde (again)?

 
At 9:14 AM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Jen said...

That's up to you to decide. If I were you, though, I'd definitely think it was a bunch of hooey. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home