Friday, August 12, 2005

Put it in my Butt!!! - Warning, Explicit Posting!

I don't understand the obsession with butt sex. Men love butt sex, and I don't know why. Most guys can't even be in the same room with someone who is pooping, but they want to put their penises in our poopers. They want us to use anal beads and "go real slow" and get used to stretching that little hole out so they can get in it.

I have a thing about butt sex. I'm scared to death of it, and for the most part of my life I've seen no reason to allow anyone to try it. Don't get me wrong, I know that a lot of people on the "receiving end" love it. I read an article about a guy who ruptured his trying to do it with a horse, he liked it so much. I have a really close friend who prefers it to regular sex. But I don't understand why regular sex isn't good enough, and I also am afraid of hurting it.

I mean, haven't you ever had one of those big poos that hurt? After you were done you were like, "Oh my God that almost ripped me a new one! Thank God that's over!" Why would I want to put something bigger and harder than the one of those poos in my bum on purpse? Wouldn't it, like, tear the delicate little tissues? Wouldn't I like, bleed and cry?

I've sought advice on this. I've been told to work up to it. You know, go to the local dirty store and purchase aids in increasing degrees of length and width. So does that mean that I'll get more stretchy, or that I'll get used to the pain, or that the skin will get tougher if I use these things? And anyway, if something is so very obviously structurally difficult to accomplish, is it worth doing at all?

I've also been told that there is pleasure involved for those on the receiving end. I've been told it's like that warm, fuzzy feeling you get after you've squeezed a large one off. I've been told that you can orgasm from it. I've been told that there are as many pleasure receptors in there as in the vagina. So, if that's true, why does it hurt for a while before it feels good? Wouldn't it just feel good from the get go?

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

I don't think the words tear, rip, blood, rupture, or horse should ever been used in conjunction with "butt sex".

That's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home