Thursday, August 18, 2005

Shanshu is The Debil

Shanshu, you're lucky I like you or else I wouldn't be doing this. I will not subject anyone else by passing it along, however! So HA! Take my little rebellion against chains!

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani...Shanshu, I got you into this song so this is so not copying!
Lying from You by Linkin Park
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson...I know. I don't know why I like her, but I do. Back off.
This Kiss by Faith Hill...she's so happy.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Good girl! Thanks for playing along and not being a total creep about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home