Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I really like that one song...

...on the radio. The one about the photograph. I'm fascinated by that man's voice. I was flipping channels the other morning and I caught the video. This did two things for me. First, it allowed me to find out that the band is Nickelback. Second, it allowed me to find out that the lead singer, Chad Kroeger, is really unattractive. It's disappointing to me that there isn't some hot guy behind that amazing voice, like Paul McCoy. Anyway, after finding out the name of the band, I went onto their site to look at what they've done before this new album. I looked at the list of popular singles they've had on the radio and realized that I am a big Nickelback fan and I just didn't know it. All of the songs were ones I really like; I just never knew they were all the same band. I need to get their CDs.

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger PJ said...

You probably like all the songs, because all the songs sound the same.

Nothing against Nickelback, because they have the winning formula, if you will, but they sure do get repetative.

You'd also like the song "Hero" by Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott from the first Spiderman soundtrack.

 
At 12:57 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Jen said...

I do really like the song "Hero." Didn't know that was him. I have to say, when I first heard "Photograph," I thought "God that guy's got a great voice, but those lyrics are really gay." I still feel that way. I don't care what formula they use, I'll buy their albums for him. :)

 
At 7:30 AM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Great, now I have to go find a Nickelback site so I see what all the fuss is about!

 
At 1:10 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Rowan said...

I like nickelback quite a bit, my daughter sings the stuff all day long....believe it or not, my boss 3 or 4 years ago turned me onto them a bit, but I don't know if I've heard this photograph song, probably have, just didn't know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home