Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday Highlights

This has been a good week, so far. My car's been fixed, so it's no longer a road hazard. I just found out I'm taking a work trip to Virginia Beach in the very near future. I stayed home from work yesterday, and even though it was because I was legitimately sick, it was still a day home from work. This coming weekend is a three-day weekend. Badtouch has his family cabin at the lake this month, and has invited us to come next weekend. It's snowing and wintery today. All of these are good things.

I have one of those bugs that keep you from feeling hungry. I started to get sick on Friday, and by Sunday I was laid out on the couch deathly ill. Yesterday was better, but still awful. Today I'm back at work, and feeling 75% better. The only thing is, it's Tuesday and I haven't eaten since Saturday. I mean, I've had tons of juice, and last night Shanshu made me drink tomato soup. It's just that between cold meds and gunk in my tummy, I just don't want to eat. I know I have to, hence the tomato soup, but I don't want to. I really hope I get my appetite back before I die of starvation.

On kind of a downer note, Shan has succumbed to my disease. He's sick today, but at work. If it hits him like it hit me, he won't be moving off the couch for a couple of days. Poor Shanshu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home