Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Beliefs

I have been inspired by Shanshu's post, and I'm going to create my own list of beliefs.

10 Things I Believe In:
-The blindness, stupidity and deceitfulness of the Bush administration
-A ban on driving while on mobile phones
-Psychology
-Non-Centralized government
-Traditional church services
-The importance of family
-Premarital sex
-Aliens
-Spanking
-Tolerance

10 Things I Do Not Believe In:
-The continued illegality of marijuana
-The validity of one religion over another
-Missionaries and Evangelicals
-That college gets you a better job
-Educating, giving amnesty to and giving social services to illegal immigrants
-Divorce because of Irreconsilable Differences
-People who don't immunize their kids
-Vegans and being granola in general
-Mormonism and Scientology (but according to myself, who am I to say?)
-Teaching anything but science in science class

Things I'm Still on the Fence About:
-The death penalty
-Michael Jackson's innocence
-Ritalin and ADD/ADHD in general...in fact, medicating children at all

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, December 13, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Woo! I inspired somebody....somebody who wouldn't take time out of their busy stupid schedule to post a comment on MY blog about MY blog idea that they STOLE.

Good job, ya thief. Thanks for the props. Not even a link on my name, or anything.

Lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home