Saturday, December 10, 2005

Abusive Boyfriend

My boyfriend is abusive. He doesn't do it on purpose, I swear. He loves me, and would never hurt me on purpose. When he hits me, it's an accident. And he always apologizes immediately and makes me feel better!

Here is a list of times he has hit me recently:

1. This started it. This is the first time he hit me. I was asleep, and woke up to being punched in the ribs. I looked up at him, and he was laying propped up next to me with his fist in the air.

2. We were on the couch doing what I thought was a fun time play wrestling, when all of sudden I get back handed in the head for no reason whatsoever.

3. I had done something he didn't like, and he kept telling me not to do it. I don't know why, but I kept doing it over and over again. What I got for my insolence was a punch in the knee bone. Now he threatens to punch me in the bone, and it shuts me up for sure.

4.This morning I woke up after him and went out to find him laying on the couch watching TV. I sat down next to him to give him a hug. Before I know it, he kicked me in the forehead so hard tears came to my eyes.

Of course, everyone knows Shanshu isn't the abusive type. It is funny to me how lately he has been genuinely accidentally hitting me...#1 was a dream. We both woke up in the middle of the night because he'd had a dream that he was in a fight, and had punched me in his sleep. #2 was a coincidence...he was moving his hand as I was sitting up, and my head collided with his hand. #3 was when I was play trying to do something that annoys him, and he kept stopping me by very lightly and playfully pretending to punch me. Somehow one time he hit that just-right spot on my bone that hurt like nothing helse. #4, we were rolling around wrestling (kind of) and his leg went out of control, causing his foot to hit my forehead.

I wonder if underneath the layers he has some sort of latent anger toward me that he's trying to express!

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, December 10, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

I would just like to say, that Jen is 100% kidding. Even though this post makes me look like an abusive bastard, I assure you that she is over-exaggerating things to make her post seem more funny.

I do not hit her, nor do I condone any man being abusive towards their girlfriends, wives, or women in general.

 
At 10:21 AM, December 12, 2005, Blogger PJ said...

lol...that was hilarious.

She's probably only staying with you for a silly reason...like because she left her CDs in your car or something.

 
At 7:30 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Lillie said...

I'll bet he beats on you because you cry when you argue. That has to be it. Guys can be such brutes, doncha know. Then they say you are exaggerating. Yeah, Shan, we've heard it all before... We know what's up. You're in big trouble now.
Try flowers. And chocolate. And lots of Christmas presents that involve things she doesn't need but certainly wants. Expensive ornamental things like silk and jewels.
But then, since she believes in spanking, maybe you could get her a flogger?
oh. Did she mean spanking children?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home