Monday, November 14, 2005

I am a little off today, because my sleeping schedule is jacked up. I went to sleep on Sunday morning instead of Saturday night (like, 5am) and it has really messed with me. I slept a little yesterday afternoon, went to bed later than normal last night, and slept through my alarm this morning. I didn't get up until 8:45am today, so while I still got in my shower, I didn't do my hair. I always feel bad if I don't do my hair before work, like even though I've bathed and have make-up on, I stink and look bad. I'm also really hungry and it's not even 11 yet. I'd like to have something interesting for lunch, but I have a feeling that when I get home I will find nothing other than Corn Pops. Not interested in Corn Pops. That's going to suck. Really need to go grocery shopping.

I'm excited about the holiday next week. Between this Friday the 18th and Tuesday the 28th, I'm only working 2 days. That's 8 days off and two days on. Sweet. AND, my best friend will be in town for the second half of my vacation. This means that we can spend time doing the stupid crap that amuses us but bores the toes off of our boyfriends. Like "grocery shopping" and ordering tomato soup at fast food restaurants. Long stories, not worth explaining because you wouldn't get it. :) I did, however, volunteer to be on call on Thanksgiving day. It was stupid because now I have to be on call on my holiday. It was not stupid because if I do end up having to work, I get time and a half.

Oh it's 11, I can go eat now and not feel like it's way to early! Later sucker!

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

You and I both know that you are going to eat leftover chicken enchiladas for lunch. They are good, don't be skerred.

 
At 11:02 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Rowan said...

Enjoy your lunch time break.

What holiday, is it your thanksgiving coming up?

We've got nothing till xmas here.

 
At 9:29 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger PJ said...

I wonder if, on Thanksgiving, your work phone will ring to the tune of "I poopie."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home