Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My first Tag!

I was tagged by Pizzle.

1. How old were you when you found out Santa was not a jolly man, but your Mom and Dad? I don't remember, because I really have the memory of an Alzheimer's patient.

2. Who was the first celebrity's poster you had hanging on your wall? NKOTB baby!

.3. How many times have you heard the phrase, "Please step out of the car Ma'am/Sir."? Once, but I wasn't in trouble...it was Shan. :)

4. What is the lamest reason for breaking up with someone you have ever gave or received? I'm one of those people who is really honest with people when I break up with them. I can't remember ever making up an excuse. I just tell them why.

5. What is the dumbest lie you ever told your parents to get out of something? I told my mom that my drill team coach had lost my uniforms. My school was threatening to not graduate me because I hadn't turned them in yet, but I'd left them in another school's locker room. My mom believed me and took on the coach. Mom won, and I always felt bad about that.

6. Paper or Plastic? Paper. I hate trees. Just kidding, plastic.

7. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little (under 10)? An architect. I wanted to be an architect from, like 5 years old until my first year at college. I realized that what architects really do isn't my style so I dropped the major.

8. What do you want to be when you grow up now? I'd like to do private therapy, once I get my master's. Cha-ching!

9. What kind and color of underwear do you have on right now? Black G-string.

10. What CD are you ashamed to admit you own and listen to? NSync.

11. Who would you sleep with if you had the opportunity to? Shanshu. Or Collin Farrell. They're about the same in hotness, really.

12. Finish this sentence and say what movie this is from. The FBI is going to pay me to ______? (I know you will read this first, but if you didn't know don't lie.) No clue.

13. Are you a lame asshole who lied on the above question? No.

14. Why did you come to the blog that tagged you? Because I'm stalking Pizzle. Don't tell him.

15. What is your biggest fear? Falling. I dream about it, I get nasty vertigo, and I have trouble standing on chairs.

16. Do you watch reality television and why/why not? I used to watch it a lot. I watch it rarely now. I liked to watch it because it made me feel good about myself, but now I'm bored with it. I still love SuperNanny and Trading Spouses, though!

17. Have you ever slept with someone and wondered why the hell you did that? Oh God yes.

18. What is your biggest regret? Not taking my undergrad seriously enough the first two years. I really screwed myself.

19. How old where you and what happened the first time you got drunk? I was about 10 and it was at my parents' friend's house. He was feeding my Hot Damn behind my parents back. I just remember feeling REALLY tired. My dad went ballistic about that one.

20. Which would you rather be, the hammer or the nail? Nail.

21. What is your favorite curse word? "Fuck" because it has so many meanings.

22. If there was one thing you could ask your parents, but never had the guts, what would that be? I feel comfortable asking my parents anything.

23. What are 3 things that make you go Hummm? Religious Nutcases, the way a vagina feels from the inside (it's so weird!) and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch', which is the name of a village in Wales.

24. Real or fake boobies? Have? real. Like? both.

25. Do you like being tagged by people? Sure, why not?

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Congrats on your first tag! Now you're cool like the rest of us.

 
At 1:01 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Rowan said...

This was a cool meme...one I haven't seen before, plus I like your answers ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home