Friday, December 16, 2005

My Clients are Hilarious

So I was just contacted by the Lawrence police department. One of my parents had robbed a store and used me as an alibi. Okay, seriously. Why would you do that? Do you not think that the police are going to check your alibi? Do you not think that they would call me to find out if I was with you during the time of the robbery? Do you not think that it would be bad for your social worker to be involved in your robbery case, when you're supposed to be trying to get your children back? Not to mention the stupidity of robbing a store while you're trying to get your kids back. Jeez. This is all going to look SO GOOD in court. Can't wait to testify on this one!

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger PJ said...

I'm not that big into Darwinism, but from a "Survival of the Fittest" standpoint, it seems like some people should just be shot in the street and few would miss them.

What an idiot.

 
At 1:27 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Shanshu said...

Sheesh...more proof that at least 89% of the world is full of morons.

I agree with Pizzle...let the shooting begin. I call dibbs on all of the bad drivers in Kansas inbetween me and my house, and my office. Everybody else is fair game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home